there's only one life I know
[html]
yar bitter back!

Her cold blue eyes observed the male back, obviously her eyes told her much about his displeasure over her. Much like a self righteous bigot flaring insults to those whom he had never met. It didn’t bother her though she stared right back neither afraid of such a beast nor caring. If he upset her.. there were always ways of revenge, her little scientific mind would take care to that. No she just brushed off his rude behavior with a smirk before his rough speech again made her want to vomit. Such an unlearned beast she thought before engaging him.

“It takes me time. The bitterer I am the less inclined to worry about the cold I am. What about you? Not used to speaking much?” she retorted back at him, her powers of observation firing right back at him. Demi had no reason to fear him or hate him yet but she had reason to not be friendly at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread