Falling Rain.
[html]

It’s okay, at least you reply at some point Smile

Echo was hard to see in all the rain. The wind made the rain look almost like smoke. Moonfyre had a steady trickle leaking from the tip of his nose, and he made an effort to not inhale too hard or he would get water in his nose. He snorted at the thought. Echo called to him, and Moonfyre had to make an effort to hear him over the sounds of the rain.

I planned to go explore Halifax, but it started raining like this. I’m going anyway though. Would you like to come along?

Halifax wasn’t that far from where they were now, and if worse came to worse they could take shelter in one of the old buildings there. Moonfyre brought his bag hoping to find some interesting things he could take home with him.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

<style>
.oranges .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#ae282f;}
.oranges p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.oranges b {color:#58a114; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.oranges i {font-style:italic; color:#7e4481; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.oranges {background-color:#030200; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2u9gw8w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 332px 0px; border:1px solid #030200; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#f5c024; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:290px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.oranges-border {width:290px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:11px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2a2a2a; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2a2a2a; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2a2a2a;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread