Friendship Offering
[html]

Maybe one more post from you to close up? Or we can end here Smile 300+

Nayati would be happy to show Niro his home. It was different from this place, and Nayati could show him the village and their own stables as well as all the forests and fields. "Yes, I don't get away from AniWaya too much either. This only the second or third time I have left its borders since I arrived. I have met wolves from some of the other packs, but this is the first I have visited." It made the Utina feel good that he wasn't the only one that didn't get away from his home that often. Sometimes he felt like he should be getting out more, especially now that he was closer to Liliana who seemed to have a bit of a wandering spirit to her. She always returned home of course, but she would often go out for excursions outside of AniWaya.

When the other man spoke of a moose, the reason for his limp become incredibly clear, and Nayati couldn't help but wince in sympathy. Niro must hunt ferally like many of the other wolves in this area. "That is the reason for your injury? That must have been painful. Do you have others to help you with the hunting while you recover?" If his assumption was correct that Niro hunted on all fours, it would be impossible for him to do so in his current condition. If he were to be on horseback with a bow and arrow though, it would not be such a handicap. Perhaps Nayati could provide him some instruction, if the other man so desired.

The Enagayahe Kanati nodded his head. He was no judge of bird age, but certainly once she was mature the eagle would come in quite handy for hunting. "I see. I've seen birds used before for hunting, but have never done it myself. Now I believe I am too stuck in my ways to ever try, but I am content." He found the practice interesting, but had no intention of trying it himself.

Once he had his items picked out, he placed the smaller ones in the leather back and put it on his shoulder. "I do not mean to be rude, but I should probably start heading back to AniWaya. You should come visit sometime though, perhaps we can speak more about our hunting techniques," Nayati offered with a smile.

<style type="text/css">
.titmousejay b {font-weight:bold; color:#122E72; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.titmousejay-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.titmousejay p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.titmousejay {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#9B9949; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 390px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread