there's only one life I know
[html]
Oh he is going to be sooo hard to get acclimated to the pack.

Uneducated or not, Larkspur saw that the child was haughty and as misbehaved as the rest of the lot. It was no surprise to him he had been right about the sort of kin Nankio and her branch of the tree had spawned. He snorted steam into the cold air. Thought she was clever did she? He sorely wished that Haku had never been exiled, for if that was the case his life would never have changed and forced him together with such people.

“I speak jus’ enough,” he commented, finding her mouthy and just as he had expected. “And try not 'ta with rude children.” He had done his best with Harlowe, but the boy was a lost cause now that his mother was back. It was like everything he had tried to instill was forgotten. Harlowe behaved like a stupid puppy again, and Larkspur had abandoned him for his own coming children. “Who’s kid are ya?” He added, finding her coat and eyes different the D’Angelo’s—but finding her scent familiar none the less.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread