there's only one life I know
[html]
hehe, well I'm enjoying the thread so it's not so bad Smile

Demi sat there for a moment watching him and listening to his reaction. Somehow this fellow presented a challenge to her. She could just feel the hatred in him and she wasn’t sure if she loved it or hated it but still something in her forced her to stay and suffer through his presence. The male had asked about her lineage, if they where related in some small fashion then she wasn’t sure she cared to tell him. Her arms fell to her sides as those eyes drifted to his horse for a moment. Demi hadn’t learned to ride one but it wasn’t the first time she had spied one. Apparently he was gifted in other ways and she wasn’t to stuck up to notice the scars along him as well.

“Selene is my mother” she answered, letting her eyes return to him. The sun was softly rising and the cold was starting to leave her, or rather just getting used to it, or her attention was elsewhere. With a cocked eyebrow she walked closer to him eyes looking over his horse.

“You do have a fine horse.. I’m Demi and you are?” she asked her tone more civil at least now. If he’d suffer her she’d suffer him and they could reach a mutual agreement to be irritable to each other.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread