there's only one life I know
[html]
Horray Big Grin

Selene was a name he did not recognize, but she was thankfully not one of Naniko’s children. The black and white wolf shifted his weight and turned back to the horse at the mention of her. His mare snorted and shook her head, trotting off to begin grazing. She wasn’t acclimated to wolves besides Larkspur, and he intended to keep it that way.

“Larkspur,” he offered, assuming they shared the same surname. “N’she is. Found ‘er before I came here last summer.” He looked the girl up and down and tilted his head slightly. She hardly looked like a D’Angelo at all. Granted, she was one of the lucky few who wasn’t as inbred as the rest of the family.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread