Just another lost Soul
[html]

The fiery hued female did as he requested, and her name was Shayna. He gently shook her head as she seemed to consider herself a wreck. This was nothing they could not fix. A loner’s life was probably harder than he could imagine, and they could only be grateful that she had managed to get to a pack land before passing out. He assumed it was due to lack of nutrition that had made her pass out, but now when she was awake, they would quickly be able to find out what was the matter.

Saluce departed, and lavender eyes sought for eye contact to express gratitude for his Jager’s assistance, but the man’s pace had already brought him outside and out of the picture for now. Ears leaned back towards his skull in silent thought about the way his pack member left the scene, but he couldn’t be concerned about that now. The woman had his attention. She said that she was tired, and so there was no better medicine than rest. ”You should rest then, Shayna.” Everything else could wait, for they had all the time in the world. ”We can discuss matters afterwards,” but for now he wished for her to rest. ”I will see if I can track down something to eat when you wake up.” It would be good to get out of the house.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread