there's only one life I know
[html]

well it's turn out a little better then I had hoped Tongue

Demi couldn’t help but look at that clearly larger male with a hint of curiosity. He wasn’t without his own looks, even though he was quite grizzled and rough but she hadn’t ever considered any of that from the moment she had met him. The older male had spoken though of something she obviously didn’t know much about. Sure she knew how to be one of the last pack she belonged to but other than her mother and aunt, along with her brother, they were the only other D’Angelo’s she knew.

Demi turned softly to look up at him for a moment before asking “So what does it mean to be a D’Angelo? Is that why you’re not quite so friendly? I’m sorry if the only direction I’ve had so far is my mother and Aunt, I haven’t met any of the rest of the family” Her comment was simple and even though was a soft hint of sarcasm in it, it still rang true. How could she be expected to act as one of her family was supposed to act without knowing what she was supposed to be acting like! A small sigh escaped her lips as her eyes looked off in the direction his horse had left. Wondering if she would ever really know what the hell she was supposed to do in this world.

“That is if you don’t mind explaining it. I always felt out of place where I came from.” She added softly, if the mad scientist thought she’d ever feel at home she was poorly mistaken, she was different from most of the others, and her very nature meant she wouldn’t quite ever belong to anything.

<style>
.demi-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.demi-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.demi-t49 b {color:#3F1612; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.demi-t49 {background-color:#41070C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/demitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.demi-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.demi-t49 .inner {margin:186px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread