But the dawn is breakin'
Lucifer smiled as he sat down as he started to sale the fish he hoped tonight that he could have a big camp out and invite every member to come to have a welcoming party, they where a pack and Lucifer figured that they would have all get to know one another, and be a huge family, that was how he would have hoped it to be. Cutting the fish in half as he cut the organs out of the fish, making sure that he did not cut into any of the organs that could have the risk of poisoning the meat. He was not a cook, he was a pro at burning water, and that was differently not something that came from Noah..maybe Summer, or maybe it was his lack of care to learn that skill.

The male could not help but to laugh when Conri told him that he pestered his father to teach him to read. Noah wanted him to learn all that, and more, but poor Noah was busy trying to keep Lucifer in line. Lucifer smiled, as he looked over to the male as he ran his knife under the meat be hide the skin of the fish. "Well I think it worked. You have a great girl, and she is head over heals in love with you Conri, and it seems like she found her-self a great guy too." Lucifer smiled, he was glad that they where so happy together, they where the story tale couple, hit a few patches now and then but loved one another without finding flaws.

Then the topic of hunter came up, he was not sure if he had heard him right, they wanted him? The male that would leave Deuce and go out and hunt all day and night and would bring back just one or two rabbits, or maybe a small doe. He would more so play the day away to avoid coming back to Deuce so they would not fight. The male shook his head. "Your joking right? It would be such a honor...but me? I did not think that just wanting to make sure that everyone had the food, would bring me to this point." Lucifer was not sure how to take this, he felt like this was something that was just a hobby, learning and trying new things. Though it was paying off.

Messages In This Thread