take a journey
[html]

ooc;; sorry for the wait dear! faaail post!

Cinnamon ears flashed forward at Liliana's words. She appeared to have read his mind and a grin split across his lips. His tail flickered behind him and he glanced over towards the black and tan female. She would really want to trade one of her horses. Confusion hit the young male as he tried to figure out what was good enough for the young man to trade her for a horse. He had nothing aside from the family dagger and that was something he would never give up. What on earth could he have traded her. Disappointment creased his forehead and he glanced up at Liliana.

"It would be wonderful to trade with you, but im afraid I dont know what I have that would be good enough to have a horse from you... I dont have anything."

It was such a shame to turn her down. Well, he didnt want to turn her down, he really didnt. But he didnt see any other way around it. Ears flickered forward from their slicked back position and he smiled softly. He didnt know anyone who was good with horses other than this female and he doubted she would want to come catching a wild horse with him. Still, he smiled good naturedly and chuckle softly in her direction.

"I'll keep that in mind if I ever fancy breaking my neck!"

He laughed, tail wagging behind him. Green eyes glanced back up to the horse once more and he wondered what she would say if anyone could understand her. He wondered what she was thinking as well. Saul's attention was pulled back to Liliana once more as she spoke and he tried to picture her home. He couldnt do it. Dahlia was such a large place that he couldnt imagine a fence being around it and he wondered if AniWaya was anywhere near as big as his home. He doubted it, but didnt want to say anything about it.

"It sounds like a nice place.

word count;; 333

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.saulsnow2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#0f2753}
.saulsnow2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#81d0ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saulsnow2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3192ab; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/170/saultop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #051023; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread