take a journey
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+3 OOC: ^^

Liliana held onto Grace’s reigns as he sat up on the horse, his first attempt failed but he was able to the second time, she pretended to ignore his first one since he was able to get it the next time around. Unfortunately for her he was holding on tightly, which made the horse want to go, but Liliana was talking smoothly to the hrse, calming her.

Let your legs relax or you’ll find your rump on the ground.

She said, as Grace pawed at the ground. Liliana had taught the horse to move through the use of legs along her sides and she knew the horse was sensitive there so whatever pressure the wolf was putting on made her want to go fast, but this was why Liliana had her reign’s and held them tight.

Now there’s two things to direct the horse, your legs, the looser you hold them the slower she goes, and the reigns, her mouth is sensitive, so it’s not hard for you to get her to go along, or stop, but try to make sure that you don’t’ pull on the reigns too hard,

She said, she wasn’t about to give up the reigns quite yet, she wanted them both to get the feel of each other. She looked at the young wolf, contemplating if he was ready to move.

Now I will pull her, so you get the feel of the horse, she is a bit bumpy but if you move with her, it won’t be so bad, so when you’re ready just let me know, keep a hold f her mane, she’s not going to mind that bit.

She said, now that the horse was calmed down a bit, to just stand still and wait for instructions, Liliana scratched underneath the mare’s mouth, one of the horse’s favorite spots for a good scratch.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread