Over the Rainbow
[html]

Weee. 322

Nayru nodded, and though Shaw spoke one of her fears out loud it did not quell her uneasiness. It was not them, the new pack, not really. They would perform for anyone they wanted and Nayru did not mind. It was Dahlia de Mai. It was her own pack that worried her. There should be more culture, more tradition. But no, they already had that. There should be more expression of it. If they weren’t to express it themselves, others would fill that void, and Nayru wasn’t sure could watch that happen. Were they as tight knit as they needed to be? Were the members aware of what made Dahlia de Mai the pack that it was? Was she even. Not really. It was jarring to think of, but her unsettled nature had nothing to do with Shaw or his own motivation behind Cercatori D’Arte, so Nayru let the thoughts die, to be resurrected privately in her own home.

The male seemed to consider what Nayru said about Conor, but he had nothing more to add and nothing more to ask so Nayru let a long silence fall between them. Finally, “I’m sure you will meet him soon enough.” And then she let the silence fall again, her body and face relaxed, her senses still taking in all the small details to carry back with her. To report to Conor and Bris if either had a free ear, or to keep to herself if they did not. “I suppose you’ve given me all I came for, thank you for taking the time to talk with me.” The pack was new and surely there wasn’t too much to investigate just yet. Nayru could tell by scent about how many there were, and with them so close to Dahlia de Mai surely they couldn’t do too much without their neighbors noticing. But they seemed a quite, kind bunch. Or at least their leader did.

<style type="text/css">
.nay b {font-weight:bold; color:#c28085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nay .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:290px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nay p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #080202}
.nay {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8d1820; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/nayr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread