Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
[html]

+3 Big Grin

He felt bad, that her own daughter would say such a thing, though he would not chase Ayita out, she was the mate of his king, as well as the mother of his mate, the only thing he promised Amaranth was that he would not go to her and tell her they were mated. It seemed obvious now, at her conscerned words he sighed.

She’s been troubled, to say the least. I do everything that I can to help her, though I wish there was something I could do for her, I think she thinks she can only get through any of this on her own…

He said, he was hurting as well, knowing he was the one living with the young, troubled female, and he was not able to do much for her, he was always there for her… well when he wasn’t with his children, but he’d look out for her in any way that he could, he just always hoped that nothing would happen on his excursions out to see his children, which seemed to make her very happy when he mentioned them, though in a way sad… he knew they couldn’t have their own litter, she was still too young for that, but he still loved her all the same. The next question caught him off guard and he could only look at the ground…

She told me, bits and pieces, I’ve gotten the rest from her nightmares.

He said quietly, every time she had one he’d feel helpless, though he tried with all his might to calm her, it wasn’t that easy for him to see her in so much fear, and the look of pain etched on her face… it made him feel like he was the one doing all this stuff to her… until she woke up. He looked up at Ayita, that was when he noticed… she was not the same wolf, she was carrying pups and he had her sitting in the sand!

We can go inside if you like, I have a comfortable spot in there, forgive me for not offering earlier.

He said wanting to slap himself in the face for being such a dunce and thinking only about himself…

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread