Tis the Season
[html]
He doesn't seem helpless right now :3. WC: 407 {3 points}

Sanuye smiled as her chief took her offer and took a seat next to her. She made sure to be a bit more cautious so that she didn’t startle him again. She once again couldn’t help but smile and giggle to his comment. She was glad to have some time to spend with Dawali. This was a great chance to get to know about him some more and make some more friends with the tribe. She didn’t want to make friends with the higher ups just to make herself look good. She wanted to make friends just to have some friends. She fixed up some of the curls in her hair before she moved her silver gaze over him.

Sanuye smiled as he noticed the covers she made for the wood. She nodded to his question. ”Yeah… my foster mother taught me how to do some weaving and my foster father taught me a bit of skinning.” She smiled as her eyes met back up with his golden ones. She listened to his offer. Perhaps some covers would be nice for her home during the winter. She nodded and wagged the tip of her tail. ”That sounds wonderful Dawali. Would you like some help with it? The coyote thought for a moment. If he was going to make something for her then perhaps it would be best for her to make something for him. ”Would you like me to make you something as well Dawali?”

Sanuye moved her hands to her lap, not sure of much else on what there was to ask her chief. She was never good at talking to males, even though he was older than her. Was it his looks or his charm that threw her off? She didn’t know but whatever it was, the hybrid hoped that he would continue it on. She felt something brush against her legs at that moment and her dearest spirit guide appeared. He sat at her side before moving to over to Dawali, looking over him. The coyote looked to him confused. ”What are you doing Ocunnowhurst?” The fox guide looked over to his student and smirked. Just looking him over. He seems charming doesn’t he?” The hybrid girl couldn’t help but turn rosy in the cheeks. She never understood why Shilah continued to do this to her. She shook her head gently and watched her guide take a seat near Dawali.

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread