Over the Rainbow
[html]

OOC: If you want this closed now just give me a pm I’ll archive it <3

I have no doubts I’ll meet him soon enough.

Shawchert said as he planned on visiting the leaders of the packs, soon hopefully. He wanted to show them that he was not here to take anyones land, especially Dahlia’s or that he was here to challenge any of them in any way. The silence became quite awkward, but he didn’t have to break the silence as Naryu spoke up, saying she got what she needed. Shawchert smiled at her, pleased he was able to meet one of his new neighbors.

It was very good to meet you Naryu, please come by again, you’re good company, maybe I could play you something next time.

He said, smilling at her and giving her a bow, but he didn’t move, he felt it a little polite to wait for his visiting party to move out of the line of sight, then he would move on to his business.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread