i am a strange loop
[html]

Well, THIS is long overdue >.<

Twitching her ears again, Ralla turned her head to see another wolf meandering towards her. It was a female, grey, and younger than herself. In lupus form, the female's head was dipped low, and Ralla could hear her muttering to herself, although it was much too low to decipher. With a complacant face, Ralla watched in amusement as the wolf walked right into her. The small one began to stutter in apology, displaying lower rank quite profusely, and Ralla couldn't help but smile and feel bad for the pup at the same time. "It's alright, it's alright! No harm done," she said while kneeling down to the other's height. "But just what were you mum--" Ralla was cut off as the door opened to reveal the hut's occupant. It was a male luperci who seemed as surprised as Ralla had first been when she had seen the Great Fire, although he promptly welcomed both she and the grey wolf into his home. "Thank you," she replied to his gesture, motioning with her hand for the grey luperci to follow, a kind smile marking her muzzle, since she felt like the little one needed the encouragement. Inside, Ralla instantly felt cozy even in the mismatched and bare room. But she supposed that the things being mismatched was what gave it its charm. Not like I can complain. Back in her own hut, hanging above her hammock, were hundreds of glass shards and bobbles, odd ends and cloth stacked or decorating the walls haphazardly. It gave her a sense of culture...and she really just liked odd or beautiful things.

"This is really quite nice," she said as she felt the rushes beneath her feet. "Ah, pardon my manners. My name is Ralla, the Gata Hineyu here. And this is...?" She gestured to the grey wolfess with a paw, unsure.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread