Witch & Doctor
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: blarp :3
wc: 300+

The first to reply to her greeting was the male. He had a strange way of carrying himself, which tugged at some medical knowledge in the back of her mind. However, his voice was firm and loud, not hinting at any form of sickness. Wisely, the two ivory wolves took submissive postures, and Alaine relaxed. They would not harm her or her unborn children, she could sense it. With a few graceful strides, the woman closed the distance between herself and the trio, so that they might be able to converse more easily.

"Kemo, Ralla... Sugar. It is a pleasure to welcome you to my home. I am Alaine Winters, the Cour des Miracles Apothecary." She said graciously, smiling warmly at the pair of wolves but casting a somewhat nervous glance at the large equine. Moving so that she stood further from it, Alaine then listened intently to the lady named Ralla, her emerald gaze curiously drawn by the strange markings on the other's forehead. "Anatoliy..." She blinked, slightly confused by the pretty white wolf's babbling. As far as Alaine knew, she was the only medically skilled canine in this area. Her curiously grew tenfold as Ralla continued speaking, emerald gaze landing for the first time close-up on Kemo himself.

It was immediately obvious to the well-trained Apothecary that Ralla's comrade was blind, merely by the way he held himself, and didn't make eye contact. "I see..." Curing blindness was something she severely doubted, and already disappointment bloomed in the expectant mother's chest as she realized that she probably would not be able to help the pair in the way they so desired. However, for professionalism's sake, Alaine felt obliged to at least attempt to use her knowledge, if not to restore the male's sight, then perhaps to diagnose his lack of it.

"If you are comfortable here, I could take a look at Mister Kemo right now... Else, we can head towards my den. However, I have all of my tools I require with me." She patted the bulging leather bag at her side fondly. Emerald eyes remained trained on Kemo, her urge to look closer assailed by manners and propriety. "Whichever would suit the pair of you best. However, I make no promises on the outcome of such a thing... I am a healer, miss, not a miracle worker." She didn't want them to get their hopes up for something so unlikely.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread