He can fly without wings.
[html]

The pups listened, for the most part. Gideon had experienced some pretty bratty youth when he had been a bit younger, King Chance, and he was glad to see that his children weren't turning out like that. He tried to answer all of their questions as often as he could and tried to instill values upon them. It would be their choice whether to listen to him, but it seemed like they did...more often than not. "You want wolves to know that you appreciate them and what they do" He tried to explain.

His feelings for Nayru often confused him. She was the most interesting wolf he knew, and he felt privileged that she considered him a friend and that she wanted to spend time with him. He often felt insecure, unsure if she actually did like being around him, but he guessed that she probably wouldn't spend so much time with him if she didn't at least think of him as a friend. What did he think of her as?

He had a necklace that he was planning on giving to her, but wasn't sure what she would think. He reached over to the table, where it sat in a small black box, and put it down on his lap as well. He ran his fingers over the velvet material of the box, appreciating its softness. "I would imagine so, Rangey. You're supposed to take hunting pretty seriously. When you get older, you'll have to hunt for yourself. I can see where it'd be a little scary, though"

"I'm eight months old, son. I'll be nine months pretty soon, an adult in the pack." He played with the box some more, then opened it for the pup to see. Inside was a ruby necklace. He'd found it on the beach with Saul and had cleaned it up and made it look shiny and new and then had put it inside of this nice box. "Do you think Nayru will like it?"

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread