The sea knows my name
[html]

ooc: 3+

Time Goes Faster

The amber gaze of the female looked up to the sky, it was still bright, and though the air was cold and the clouds were light, the sun would occasionally peek through to grace the world with it's light, however not it's heat. If you asked Tala, it was almost teasing when it did such visits in Winter. Letting out a slight huff at the sight she looked back to see the disgusted face Noah portrayed, it was obvious the sight of the fish being demolished by the crab had him upset. She couldn't help but smile, just because it was funny in the sense they did the exact same thing as a crab did to a fish. Though the same crab began to descend back into into its aqua world as the caw of gulls began to become evident above Tala shrugged her shoulders. She'd hide too if something four times as big came after her.

It was Noah's voice that caught her attention and her head snapped back to look at him as he spoke. She was impressed, he had almost gone that sentence without stuttering as he spoke slowly. It gave her a hint that if he worked on it, he might be able to get a better grasp on it. "No, I'm just fine, thank you." The quad coloured female smiled as she looked at him, a thought pacing across her mind. Though, it was just a thought, and that didn't mean anything yet. "Noah, I can't help but feel very intrusive when I say this. I'd be more than happy to help you work with your speech if you'd like. I'm not exactly sure how yet, but we could figure something out to try and take the severity out of it....." She trailed off briefly, pausing to think. "You have every right to say no, or even get mad at me. It was just a thought. I don't mind the stutter at all, but it's apparent you do." She knew that he might, and she didn't care if his stutter never changed. She just wanted to help him, he was her pack member, her friend now. She'd help him whenever she could.

Tala's head dipped, ready to have him get mad at her, if he thought that she was saying his stutter was wrong to have and he needed to fix it, that was not the case at all. She truly hoped he didn't feel that way about her words.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FED545;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:412px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4E364A; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/ ... etest2.jpg); height:205px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FDF2E7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:412px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread