The sea knows my name
[html]
Ah, short sorry. D:

Tala would ket her eyes droop in exaggerated blinks as she lay strewn upon the sand. Her front legs set neatly in front of her while her hind haunches were set to her sides. The mixture of sand and snow was chilly on her belly , though the relief of the snow from her paws had her much more content. Though Noah laughed at what she did, she couldn't help but laugh in return. To be able to just sit, completely at ease at the ocean's mouth, Tala knew that she would be spending lots of time here. Summer or Winter. Alone or with friends. The ocean meant so very much to the female. The Valley Pack would help add to the memories. The gull flew off in search of further potential meals, and Tala would be a liar if she said she was upset about it. Having that flying rat gone was a good thing in her mind.

The when Noah spoke in return to her question the fae blinked. She was surprised by what he asked, she had not been expecting that sort of an answer. "To answer your question, it would make me happy to help a pack member and a friend. This isn't about me however, I would just like to help you become happier with your situation." She did not want this to be about her, but about him and creating an ease in his self frustrations. She smiled, though as he brought her head up with his own she blinked and held her own head up. She had never met someone so comfortable in touching so freely. It would take her time to get used to, but she rather liked it. Feeling comfortable with a friend like this. It was nice. Tala did not flinch when he came to close like she would have done in the past. Motions were no longer of aggression in this place, so such precautions were not necessary.

<style type="text/css">
.talamrwinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#402244; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.talamrwinter .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.talamrwinter p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talamrwinter {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#C7927E; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Tala_mrwinter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#562633; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9d5d51;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread