What a great day
[html]

Don't worry about it. This is gonna be a painful post. ;-;

Sky closed her eyes, thrilled to hear him play. She loved his music, and even as he urged her to sing, she'd be fine with just listening to him, each note floating off into the air like colors and ribbons of sound. Every note earned a hum, tiny hints that she was hesitant to break the flute's solo sound but eventually, she began singing, softly at first, and then gracefully and beautifully, carrying well over the town, as she was known to do.

"I was alone before I came here

A drifter like the rest

Never knowing what my next bed would be

The music saved my dying life

It kept me with sanity

And now I know where I belong

This is my new family
"

For one of the rarer things she did, personal songs held much more feeling to her than usual. Each lyric came off as a word in a story, and she opened her eyes and smiled as she sang, watching Shaw play his flute expertly, every movement noted for her own lyrics to follow. Eventually, she came to a point where the vocals were chillingly beautiful, resonating stunningly. She made beautiful music more when she was happy than sad, and to be honest... this was her first, truly happy moment for her. She felt accepted... thankful... without worry.

<style type="text/css">
.skyfreebeezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbabc6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.skyfreebeezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; text-align:right;}
.skyfreebeezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyfreebeezz {margin:0 auto; width:391px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyfreebeezz-border1 {width:393px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.skyfreebeezz-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
223 words

[/html]

Messages In This Thread