Achieving Abilities
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+2 OOC: Post #300 YES!!! And sorry I so totally didn’t see this, and uh yeaaahh I hope you still <3 me

Liliana listened to Dawali’s instructions. She did understand the loss of horses though she hoped she’d never end up killing one, she probably would never go near one again if it came down to it. She followed Dawali as he explained what a poltace was and listened to his instructions. She looked at the shelf he indicated and nodded, looking at each of the contents one by one, wondering what was in each pouch, though listening to Dawali’s instructions were most important right now. There was so much to digest and she was thinking and putting it all to memory as he went along.

So say one of my horses has an infection, a dryer poultice would work?

She asked, making sure she was getting what he was saying, yeah she would be embarrassed if she didn’t understand what he said, but if she did something without knowing it would be worse than embarrassment and she didn’t want to be the cause because of the little knowledge she had.

How would I know what all these are?

She asked, knowing this was Dawali’s stores, but if he allowed her to use it she didn’t want to take the wrong thing, but she was in fact thinking of making her own stores in the stables, that way it would be much closer to work with but the way he seemed to mark them interested her.

And to make the porridge ones you make it like a dry one and in the process ad seed or bread?

She wanted to know everything, she wanted to learn it all right away and she was feeling very thankful that the chief was in a good mood to teach, but she was hoping her questions weren’t bothering him at all. Though it seemed like she was on safe grounds with that at the moment as he seemed very pleased to explain all her questions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread