and the fire grows brighter
[html]
sorry for the wait! and my crappy post...

"I'm Element," the black cat said in reply to Liliana's given name. He didn't want her to feel awkward, which she undoubtedly was; and he wrapped his tail around paws. "And it's quite alright; lots of people think so. I learned High Speech due to my family's tendency to dwell near larger creatures." He learned since his time in Souls that it was rare for cats and other lower predators to communicate with ones that used the High Speech, although he couldn't think why; cats were of a naturally high intelligence and it was easy enough to grasp the idea of High Speech.

"Your home certainly is beautiful," Element said, tactfully switching the subject to the place of AniWaya. He liked it very much; it contrasted greatly with the stone architecture of Halifax and gave him a feeling for corn and horses.

<style type="text/css">
.elementblu b {font-weight:normal; color:#26c326; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementbluooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementblu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementblu {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabblu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread