And so I return...
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... rtxela.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Pilot had still yet to explore every bit of Shadowed Sun, but he had it on his mind to see all of their lands by the end of the day. After initially claiming the lands, Pilot had been too tired to continue his exploring that night. Instead, he had marked out a spot where he would build his new den and had made a little progress. He still had to finish it up, but he wasn’t particularly in a hurry. The days seemed to be getting nicer and daylight lasted longer – he had plenty of time to take care of everything.

When he heard the call, he knew it was a familiar voice. His lip pulled back in a grin and the small lip piercing glinted in the light. Kyuubi. He knew it was her. "Good morning!" He called out, spotting the black wolf just as he came down the sloping hill. "I’m glad to see you’re one of the many to have escaped the fire. Can I help you with something?" He grinned, gently crossing his arms across his chest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread