A simple return
[html]

+3 OOC:

It was taking a little time before she could catch her breath, but she didn’t try to make it go faster, she was happy with where she was for now, in fact it was the best spot to catch anyone coming and going. She was nearly dozing off when she heard her name being called and before she could open her eyes all the way a brown blur came up and hugged her. Amata didn’t need to ask who this was, as her sister was never one she’d forget. Amata wrapped her arms around her sister, happy to see her again.

Cambria, oh it’s so good to see you, how have you been?

Amata asked, smiling as she let her sister go to get a good look at her. it have been a little while since she’d seen her sister and she could tell she was doing very well with herself. Amata’s smile was wide as she made sure that she wasn’t really dreaming. She hadn’t expected to see her sister and best friend first of all. This was a good day to come back after all. She had no doubts she trusted in herself and everything around her. She’d been brought back at the right time, and she was happy it was now.

I’ve come back, I hope you forgive me for being gone so long, I’ve got so much to tell you!

She said, she did too, with the healing of all sorts of animals and meeting different loners, she had not really left too far but it was enough to write a book… maybe she could if she ever got that time, but for now she was much more content in telling her sister her endeavors of becoming a healer. She knew that her sister had the same interests, though she couldn’t see the young woman leaving the packlands, but that didn’t make her any less of one, though Amata did not know if she pursued it.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread