Bitter cold
[html]

OOC: ; ; well I suppose we gotta end this … though there’s room for another game for the two, now that both can shift!! Maybe snowball fight since Denali will be able to wrap himself up now Big Grin

Denali wasn’t sad at all, in fact he was happy for Silvano cause he did win, he got a tug at the ear before he was allowed to get up, and he laughed a little.

I hope I get you next time!

He said, he knew he was a bit younger than Silvano, but one day he might be able to pin him down, even if they were adults when that happened, but he’d make sure he’d finally have at least one win. He was panting now, and at the boys question, knew he was quite warm now he shook his head happily.

Yeah and I had fun!

but all his fun had also wore the pup out and he gave a great big yawn to prove it, though he would deny that he was tired at all, but he knew if he lay down now he’d fall right to sleep.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread