What a great day
[html]

Again, nothing to worry about Shaw. x3

Everyone has tiny post days. Even you.

As their music came to an end, she sighed softly and fell bakc onto her elbows, leaning back on the porch... er.. deck. He spoke, and she listened to his idea, smiling. "As in.. preform?" She loved the idea of preforming for the pack.. but... "I'm not entirely good in front of strangers... Even if they are of the pack." She hadn't actually preformed besides her audition to join the pack, and back then it was just one person. Skye, actually. "I mean, I've never actually tried.. but.." She almost imagined herself on a stage and goofing up because of the crowd, her voice just not coming out nice and instead in croaks. Biting at her bottom lip, she took a chance to look over at him.

She'd sung with his music, and only with his music so far. He and Skye had been the only ones to actually hear her music besides the little wolf they'd both met like... once. And at the time, she saw the little wolf as a pup.. oh, what was her name...? And singing for pups was an easy thing. So was singing for friends. But people she didn't know? People she hadn't had the chance of meeting?

Come to think of it, how many people were actually in this pack? Cercatori D'Arte... it was a new pack, right? Right. And so there couldn't be too many members, right? "I don't know what you have in mind, Shaw... but I guess I could try..." Still a bit lost in her thoughts and the joy of the music they'd just played together, she smiled a tiny smile, one that hid the warm tips of her ears. (blush!) "If it, y'know, involves singing for.. uh.. with, you." She erked, and corrected herself quickly. "Your music! Aheh... with your music... I mean..." Looking away now, she felt her arm go up behind her neck. Ah, geeze, what's wrong with me lately?

<style type="text/css">
.skyfreebeezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbabc6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.skyfreebeezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; text-align:right;}
.skyfreebeezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyfreebeezz {margin:0 auto; width:391px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyfreebeezz-border1 {width:393px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.skyfreebeezz-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
223 words

[/html]

Messages In This Thread