The Devil's water ain't so sweet
[html]
300+
<3

Just as he was about to toss the cap aside and devote himself to drowning himself in alcohol, he heard a voice complain of the noise. He lowered the bottle from his lips and lazily turned his head toward Sylvie. She seemed familiar; surely he'd met her sometime, when she was younger perhaps? Even her accent seemed dreadfully familiar to the redhead. Was that a Spanish accent? No he hadn't heard those before. Maybe French? It seemed like he had, or was his memory already going? Was he already turning into an old man? Oh, heaven forbid that! He raised an eyebrow at her, her imposing figure in the doorway. She demanded answers out of him and the redhead sighed as his first response. "No, I assure you I'm very sane, or relatively speaking here." With drink he could lose his mind and his self within a few large sips. Strel still did not know what kind of shenanigans he had gotten up to when his judgment was clouded and his memory blocked off.

Strel waved the bottle in her direction, careful to keep all the liquid within the bottle. "Take a seat, I don't bite," he assured, moving his limbs from akimbo to relaxed as he leaned forward, propped up on his elbows. "Do I know you? I feel like I know you from somewhere. I swear we met before. Have we?" She seemed so damn familiar that it was driving the man insane. She must have been living in the Hotel or else why would she be here? But she did not really smell as though she belonged. A loner in the kingdom? Why, that seemed familiar.. Ignoring that nasty train of thought, he nudged the drink in her direction. "Care for some? It's good rum. Best I've ever had, that's for sure."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread