Marino bear freak out!
[html]
Herp Derp, here I am despite it all. XP I give Jazper (or whoever) permission to pp Ghita however much she needs to - seeing as I will not be around until New Years. :/
Wc: 500

This wasn't the first time that Ghita had taken her children out for a walk around the territory, but it was certainly the longest distance they'd gone. With the three squirming youths growing bigger by the minute, so did their appetite for adventure, and their energy levels were practically through the roof. No longer were they satisfied with romping around on the porch of the Manor - now they had to practically charge full-force around the territory. At least they were following each other for the most part - for that Ghita thanked whatever being was watching this odd procession.

Tony was in the lead, followed by Fia closely at his heels, with the more timid Lorenzo lagging closer to his mother. Finally grabbing the slower pup by the scruff, the fae galloped after her faster children who were rapidly leaving them in the dust. But it only took about six minutes before Ghita's nose picked up a scent - one she hadn't encountered before, but one that made a cold shiver trickle down her spine. Putting her dormant muscles to good use, the fae sped up, eventually catching up to her children before bear or sister came into sight. Dropping Lorenzo gently onto the floor, Tony and Fia blinked up at the turquoise-orbed fae with surprise, small heads tilting with curiosity and tails wagging with eagerness. "Stop - wait a moment.." She barked, using her maternal voice she only took when she truly meant business.

That scent... it smelt of berries and other plants for the most part, but it also spoke of a heavy mammal, something that even the Venator had never come across. But what was most worrying was which scent came with it - Savina's. As soon as this fact sunk in, Ghita's posture straightened up like a shot, every muscle tensing in her body, including the muscles around her heart. Whatever this creature she could smell was, it didn't smell friendly, or small enough to fend off easily. Heart leaping into her throat, Ghita didn't think twice before charging after the creature, three confused frames trailing after her.

"Hey! Oaf! Leave my sister alone!" The fae snarled, stopping ten feet from the fighting pair. Ghita herself had never seen a bear personally, but she'd heard descriptions enough, and this was as close as she'd have liked to get. Torn between charging the bear herself and keeping her pups close to her body, the mother anxiously kneaded the snow beneath her paws, Tony nipping at the paws that descended. As the ivory girl pranced forward to investigate, Ghita quickly snapped her jaws lightly on the retreating tail before dragging her back, keeping a paw against her chest. Opening her maw to the sky, she let out a howl that sounded around the territory - one that had only been used a few times in the past - one that called of utmost danger that needed immediate attention. "Hold on Savi... I'll get help as soon as possible..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread