Headache
[html]

IC:

It was getting colder. With this weather the meat wouldn't dry...ever. Well, at least she tried it. She was about to stand up and eat when she saw a familiar figure emerge from the bushes. "Shawchert?" She asked. The male walked up the hill towards her. He greeted her, and before she could answer, he reminded her about the meat laying on the floor beside her and offering his help.

The weather wasn't cooperating, so Shawchert's idea seemed better. In the other hand, she didn't have pleasant memmories about fire. She sighed, but looked up to the male in front of her patiently sitting and waiting for her to answer."You mean it? you will help me? thanks, i thought it would get dried soon, but anyways, the fire looks like a better idea." food...solved, now she still had to think about shelter. She knew about the buildings in Thornsbury... "By the way, i was thinking about it and i don't have a shelter for the winter. Or to live. Do you know if there's a place in Thornsbury where i can stay?...I-i mean, if there's no problem with that."

She thought about it. If there was an opportunity, she would let her talent flow and make more sketches...or even better. She would be able to practice wood carving! She daydreamed about this while standing in front of her leader, expectantly looking at him.

OOC: Phew...finally. Oh and about the show, i read something about an art show...i don't remember where, but it can be a good idea to put our character's talents at maximum. And sorry for submitting late, hehe!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread