What a great day
[html]
ooc goes here!

Sky felt her ear tips heat up again, much to her own dismay. He saw her talent when she didn't, and it felt weird... a good kind of weird, though. There was simply nothing better than receiving praise from a crush, and at this point, to anyone else, it was painfully obvious that's how Sky felt. Not the point, though. No, the point quickly became his soft laughter, and then his mention of her being cute, tongue-tied.

She felt herself shrink a couple feet. No, not shifting, but she felt absolutely tiny. Ears fell back and she felt her smile become nervous and crooked. "Aheh... well um, don't get too used to it. I like to think that it's a rare sight." She glanced over at him, and grinned; or rather, forced a grin. "Or at least, rarer than a smile." She chanced looking at his eyes as he played, but couldn't hold it. Poor Sky.

Darn him and his... She blinked, scowling to herself. Well... well... just... Darn him! Girl leaned back though and sighed, calming down and falling into the music again. She hummed along, but didn't feel like she could come up with lyrics this time. Eventually, softly, she smiled over at him. "Thanks again for the house, Shawchert. I suppose singing for a group is the least I can do."

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread