[M]Shatter my heart
[html]

word count 330; Happy holidays <3

Anya got the distinct impression that he knew all too well the effect he had on her, and her nerves fluttered nervously, wondering what would become of this meeting. He was EXTREMELY handsome, and she dimly wondered what was wrong with her. Males didn't normally have such an effect on her. When she looked into puddles, she only saw a grey wolf with sad eyes, looking for a home. What did he see in her that was not so obvious to herself?

She blushed at his compliment, raising her paw to brush tentatively across her stormy eyes. "You flatter me, good sir. But I find myself wondering: What is it that you see in me that puddles refuse to show me? Because all I see is a female not worthy of the company of a handsome wolf such as yourself." Two could play at this game, though Anya had to admit that she did not know this game as well as she could. She had but few experiences in flirting, and those few experiences had failed rather horrifically, in her humble opinion.

"I sought an escape from a traveling companion, and have no home to go back to. The closest thing to a home is a memory, buried deep within my heart..." She paused, swallowing hard against the pain. She shook her head; time to get back to the game. Her heart sped at the unknown, her nose twitching. "And where might your home be, friend? It's strange to find a stranger in the middle of nowhere, in the heart of a cold night such as tonight. DO you not have a lovely lady waiting for you?" He smelled to her as if he belonged to a pack; could it be that he belonged to the pack that she and her companion had thoughts of traveling to? She shrugged. That mattered not a lot at the moment, and Anya turned her eyes and attention fully to the male beside her.

I guess I should put the [M] at the beginning of the title, eh?

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable4 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable4 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable4 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#DDDDDE; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2q2lhch.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 226px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#262626; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread