Guardian Angel on my Shoulder
[html]

It's fine. I haven't been very active myself lately.

Hmmm…about this big,” she said, holding her hands about half a foot from each other. Pixie didn’t want it to cover her entire back; that way, if she wanted more tattoos, she’d have room for them. “And I really don’t care about the color…I’d prefer it to be black or red, but anything will do. I brought some berries and leaves in my satchel if you need to make dye.” The berries had mainly been for eating, but she had plenty of extras that Ouija could use. If not, she wouldn’t mind exploring around town and finding whatever materials the tattoo artist needed.

Also, I was wondering…what exactly do you do to tattoo? And will I need to pay you with anything?” She knew some wolves didn’t like to use their skills or show off their talents cheaply and often wanted some sort of payment. Unfortunately, she was not very prepared for any sort of payment, and hoped desperately that Ouija wouldn’t ask for any of her more valuable items, such as her satchel or her guitar. Even worse would be if he asked for her horse, though she couldn’t imagine a tattoo the size she wanted would be that valuable.

<style>
.pixiemask-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.pixiemask p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.pixiemask b {color:#f6c387; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.pixiemask {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#da93a2; background-image:url(http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/724/souls48.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#720739; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread