we were gambling to win
[html]

OOC: Meep. WC: 322 {3 points}

Sanuye kept a slight gaze on her spear. While she never was very good at hunting, she wanted to make sure that no one would take it. She needed something to use otherwise she worried that she would end up going hungry. She wanted to find someone to help her learn better. She wished she could run into Nayati again but that thought seemed unlikely. For now she tried not to think of it seeing as she had some company with her. The coyote turned her attention back to the male as she tried not to think of her own needs.

Sanuye was able to see that he could tell she was a shy one. She couldn’t help it as it was her nature. Even back in the Great Tribe she was like this. She was always shy around males and she had no idea why. She was never meaning to do it to get their attention either. It always just seemed to happen. The coyote saw him produce the warm smile on his face and it helped her to break out of her shell a bit. She smiled back and raised her figure up a bit, more so to face him. The hybrid looked over him more now that she could see him better. He was different shades of gray and had nice flowing brown hair. She shook her head gently before lowering her head down a bit, her silver gaze, still on him though.

Sanuye nodded when he mentioned her job back to her. She felt that fire tending was one of the most important duties in the tribe and made sure she stayed to them any chance she could get. He then asked her if she had been in the tribe long. She gently shook her head and smiled. ”I have only lived her for a short time but I was a member of the tribe AniWaya originated from.”

<style type="text/css">
.sanuye b {font-weight:bold; color:#7F0707; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sanuye .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sanuye p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sanuye {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#DC6403; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... bereal.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo. Yeah it sucks, so?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread