Five Alarm Fire
[html]

WC: 311 {3 points}

Sanuye seemed a bit taken back by the newest member to the tribe. He didn’t seem to care much for his duties and was more laid back about being a fire tender than he should have been. She took her duties seriously since she knew how important this was to the tribe, but it just seemed like he didn’t care much. The coyote let out a soft sigh before moving closer to him and nodding. ”Hello J’adore… my name is Sanuye Otsana. I’m a fire tender myself.” Because he was more on the goofy side, she wasn’t as shy as she normally was with males.

Sanuye felt the breeze pass by and put her hands in the pockets of her jacket. She was more thankful now that her foster mother had made this for her. It was perfect for the cooler weather and it looked nice on her. The coyote’s silver gaze moved up to catch a glimpse of the male’s toothy smile. He seemed like such a nice newcomer and would fit in once he made some more friends with the other tribe members. The hybrid moved closer to him as her smile widened a bit.

Sanuye paused to his comment about the wind. She didn’t seem phased by it and it felt good since she had the warmth of her coat. He made it sound like it was a bad thing when it really wasn’t. She shook her head before turning her gaze to the direction of the wind, letting it pass through her hair. ”I think the wind feels nice. It’s only when it’s snowing hard with the wind that it gets really bad.” The coyote turned back to J’adore and looked over him. ”Aren’t you cold?” He didn’t look like he was wearing any cloths and for winter, that was not exactly the smartest thing to do.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1A1A1A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable1 {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#EDEDED; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2nqw4zs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 224px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread