what lays in the world beyond
[html]

WC: 201 OOC: sorry for the shortness ; ;

I do have a few old things back at the site, I wasn’t really expecting help but you know how that is.

He said, he in fact had an axe laying out only because he didn’t think the one he had would last him the whole time, it was as old as the humans and was splintered a little on the handle, though he was sure that it was a sturdy piece of work for a while at least. Since she didn’t have the means of helping him, he just stripped the tree enough so that he was able to carry one half and he motioned for her to take the trunk.

We actually have a small town most people live in, but I like it out here, I’m able to have what little privacy I can have. It’s rare these days with everything and everyone settling in.

He said as he hoisted the tree up, he didn’t pull it all the way to shoulder height as he knew Anann wasn’t as tall as he was. He wanted to make sure they both had comfort, and he was able to easily carry the log waist height if he really wanted to.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread