What a great day
[html]

WC:205 OOC: /cry an ending soon? Sad

He couldn’t help but laugh at her comment, it was the thing to say, something he was willing to bet she would mention,

Well I should hope so, then I suppose it wouldn’t be so cute in any case

Though he was confident enough that he could make her do it again, he wasn’t going to try just yet, though he was still so very naïve of her feelings towards him, he could tell he did embarrass her a little. As he played his flute he didn’t really expect anything new to come from Sky’s lips, he watched as she just listened and was proud that he had his talents on hand.

good good, I don’t see a problem with you singing for others, they would love to hear you I’m sure of it, and bother to them if they miss out on such a lovely voice.

He said and then continued his song, feeling quite lucky for everything he and Skye had done… well it wasn’t just the leaders, there wouldn’t be the leaders without the followers so he was thankful for what everyone in the pack had done to make it what it was, he was excited and hopeful for their future.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread