Ah Adanohedi Adasegogisdi Nigadv
As he listened to her speak of her old tribe, Nian was again reminded of the unusual look of the white wolfess, and he wondered about the tribe she spoke of. Her light fur suggested that she came from somewhere with a colder climate to help her blend in with the snow, just as his dun coloring helped him blend in with the dry ground and brush of the American Southwest. No wonder the fire spoke so to her... For a pack living in a cold climate, the fire would mean life or death against the harshness of the elements.

"Well, I wouldn't know about the summers here,"he said, stretching his hands out towards the warm fire. "I've only just come into the area myself, but I know there were fireflies in the summer further south from here. I think it's probably a safe bet."

He tilted his head to the side, looking curiously at her. "Where was your old pack? Have you been an AniWayan for a long time?" He hoped he was not overstepping his bounds with the questions, but he liked to hear about interesting people and places he had never been to.

Messages In This Thread