Welcome Home
[html]

”I was blessing the meat. I do it every time before I have a meal. It’s just my way of showing thanks for the food.”

Element nodded respectfully; he understood that others had different ways of doing things and that everyone did things differently, and besides; her idea was a good one, he thought. Showing thanks for the food was a good idea, as some poor soul, canine or feline or not, had lost their life. And even though it was going towards a good cause - the survival of another - it was still a good idea to give thanks, for it was a life nonetheless.

”Are you ready to head to the village now?”

"Alright," Element said, and began to walk forward. He didn't see Sanuye's stretched out hands, and continued to walk. He was a hardy cat, and could walk for miles and miles before becoming tired. Indeed, that's how he came to Souls; his birthplace was far, far away from here, yet he had walked and walked, following the trace of where he thought he'd belong. He never knew why he ended up here, but he did, and he was glad; between new friends and a new home, it was the best place for the cat.

<style type="text/css">
.elementblu b {font-weight:normal; color:#26c326; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementbluooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementblu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementblu {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabblu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread