What?
[html]

It was cold, and Element had been wandering for a while...for some reason. He didn't want to admit it, but as he wandered through the unfamiliar, thick woods, he thought he was lost. He had decided to wander around and maybe find Seyonne to talk a bit, but had ended up far from Halifax and his library home, and wasn't sure where he was now. It wasn't anywhere he knew, and it smelled of deep, green forests, clay, and dirt. And what else, it was cold. It was very cold, in fact, and Element's thinner fur wasn't much of a match for what seemed like the freezing temperature. He shivered and dragged on.

Suddenly, however, he saw someone else. A Luperci, it seemed, and she was bundled up in warm clothes. She was tending to a garden, he saw in surprise, considering the cold. She was a creamy whitish color with darker ears, snout, and tail. Wondering if she could perhaps help point him home, he walked towards her.

"Hello," he said, his teeth chattering. "Do you happen to know where Halifax is? I'm afraid I got lost and wandered here."

<style type="text/css"> .ele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fa6a4; letter-spacing:1px; } .ele .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#acbebf; padding-top:300px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #3d4249} .ele {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#64707c; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... lement.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread