I love the way you say good morning
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shimmeringmain {border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngmain.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
#shimmeringsidebar {border:1px solid #000000; width:54px; height:351px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngside.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
.shimmeringtext {padding:10px; padding-top:280px; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; color:#787c40}
.shimmeringtext b {color:#eaf0ae;}
.shimmeringtext i {color:#dfe5a1;}
</style>

Happiness ahoy! ^^ 300+

The days had been passing without anything to mark them as exceptional or out of the ordinary. The weather grew colder, and Haven did his best to make his rounds of the borders as quickly as he could. He did not need either himself or Drogon to come down with a cold, so the less time that they spent out in the unforgiving wind, the better. The Knight was not a particularly heavy sleeper. He liked to be alert at all times and wanted to be up at the slightest hint that something was not right. He had been sleeping fairly deep when he felt Princess sit up rather abruptly and leave their bed. Slowly his jade eyes opened and blinked a few times as his ears strained to pick up on any noise. He knew that she had not been feeling quite herself lately, and so was not terribly alarmed at his mate's sudden departure. If she needed him, she would call for him, right? Sometimes when you were feeling sick you didn't want people hovering over you with concern and he had a feeling Princess did not want him to see her if she were getting sick.

A few moments passed, and his eyelids were becoming heavy when he heard her soft voice call for him. Even though her tone was not scared, it was enough to wake him the rest of the way immediately and the Aatte threw the covers back and walked out of the bedroom. Haven found her sitting on the floor of the bathroom and he slid his back down the wall to sit next to her. His hand moved to take one of her's as he looked down into her face. He never cared what she wore or how she looked; she was always beautiful in his eyes. "You're really feeling sick, huh? Do you want me to call Alaine?" The Knight didn't want his Princess to be in any discomfort, and he knew that the collie-woman would be able to help with whatever kind of illness she was fighting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread