I dare you to move
[html]
short

He gave a cold, hard laugh. "Oh, she'll be expecting this. She knew this day would come," he sneered. In spite of his cocky attitude, it was hard for Keese not to take a step back as large man raised his head. Oh he was really pissing him off now and that fact was enough to keep that smirk on his face as he pushed the envelope even farther. "Whatever sort of life she has built here is irrelevant. She will understand that, even if you do not. She knew one day she would have to take the throne," Keese stared up at the larger man. "Running away can't change that." Size enough was not enough to intimidate him and for all he knew this guard dog was nothing but bark. Though with his attitude he would find out sooner or later.

"I've told you the message. Now tell me," stupidly he took a bold step forward. "Tell me where to find the Harleigh woman." His tone no longer asking for the information, but demanding it. Either this conversation would get somewhere of value to him or it was over. "I am just the messenger after all. It is not as if I have the power to force Anann to go anywhere." If this man knew Anann half as well as he seemed to he would be well aware that she was no delicate flower.

<style type="text/css">
.keese b {font-weight:normal; color:#460000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keeseooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keese p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keese {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... esetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread