Shadows in the Night
[html]

<3

For the longest time all the Cypress could hear hammering of pulse and rush of his breath. Was it really that loud? Struggling to steady and slow his breath. And so, so completely oblivious to his own pathetic whimpering. Once he was able to hear past his own fear, he could hear something close, very close. Jazper! At last his startled mind processing the name as he felt a warm lick. The boy still flinched at the contact, but blue eyes that had been clamped shut, blinked open looking for the large bulk of the dark knight. "Mmmhmm," was all he managed in response along with a shaky nod.

Cypress would not even allow himself to think that it had just been Jazper all along and he quickly scooted up to Jazper, pressing his trembling form against the larger male and burying his tear soaked face in his black fur. "I'm so glad your here. There something out there." His voice shook and cracked as he tried not to sob. He had been so scared, but he knew it would be okay now. Now that Jazper was here. "I think it wanted to eat me." He pulled his face out of other male's fur to look at him and sniffled. He did believe him didn't he?

<style type="text/css">
.cypnov02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#739f48; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #aca089; }
.cypnov02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#87795e; text-align:left;}
.cypnov02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypnov02 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d7d0c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... snov02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#87795e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypnov02-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #525252; margin:0 auto;}
.cypnov02-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #e3ddd1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread