I Am Always the One Who Calls
[html]

All questions again, and none of them he really wanted to answer. He could have reached out and brushed a hand across her cheek, told her what she probably wanted to hear and he could have been on his way long ago. It always seemed his anger was directed at someone else when he should have been directing it inward, toward himself, at himself. The beautiful little pixie before him did not deserve the behavior he was showing to her, she had only thought of finding him. Even with time such a lady could melt his exterior to expose the truths within him. The questions she asked where the questions he was afraid to ask himself, like a great big cosmic joke he recognized the signs yet again. The echo’s of his teacher swimming through his mind like a ghost seeking fellowship with his conscious thought.

“When I’m ready to return I will” he replied simply enough, demeanor had changed some, to allow a softer expression to return to his face. After all she had come all this way, was it out of worry for him? Was it so hard for him to rationalize that someone he regarded as family would come looking for him after his disappearance? Would he have done the same thing if she had gone missing? Then his eyes watched her facial expression after her last phrase. Could she enjoy bothering him, no she had confided in him even when she wouldn’t confide in anyone else. A soft sigh escaped his lip for a moment.

“I’m not sure if it’s you, or just the questions asked. Questions that I maybe too afraid to ask myself” he admitted honestly to her. The epiphany was building; pretty soon that light bulb could fire off into a brilliant radiant glow. Where he could shake this sea of fog, and break free of the chains of vice. Those blue orbs of his looked upon his pupil, taking in the sight of her before he turned slightly as if to leave.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread