I love the way you say good morning
[html]

Just as she had known would happen, Haven came to her immediately when called for. She had been lucky to find someone as wonderful as he was. Certainly, he was lucky to have found her, as well, and she enjoyed knowing their mateship was a true partnership. It had made the realization of this wonderful thing as great as it was. She linked her fingers through those that sought hers, golden eyes lifting to meet his own. The young woman knew how much this man loved her, and she knew that he would be ecstatic to hear it. It was something Haven had wanted for some time now, but she still could not help being nervous about telling him.

"No, there's no need to call Alaine. At least, I don't think so," she said, looking up at him nervously with a tentative smile. She still felt so terribly ill, but she was happy for this, and she knew that he would be, as well. She squeezed his hand in hers. "Haven, I think... I think I'm pregnant," she continued, the words accented by a small bit of nervous giggling. Princess knew that her mate was going to be so excited for them, and she was, too, but she thought nervous seemed to fit her more. Hopefully that would be eased, once Haven had been told. She could not quite tell yet.

<style type="text/css">
.princessdiamonds b {font-weight:bold; color:#5F5C9F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.princessdiamonds-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.princessdiamonds p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princessdiamonds {margin:0 auto; width:459px; background-color:#E9E3ED; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iamond.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFDF5; padding: 10px 0px 234px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9F94C8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread