Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: ew, i'm so sorry that i suck so bad. T.T

The woman had spoke of her teaching him how to cook with herbs, and Daisuke brightened up(like he could get any brighter, the man was almost like the sun itself when it came to being bright) and his tail wagged pretty excitedly. A smile was still strong on his maw as he gathered words to say to the woman. Miss Adonia, of courses we can be friends! And, I would love to see you do this thing called "cooking"! the man exclaimed to the woman, everything about him screaming that "yes", he did mean what he was saying to the woman. Daisuke let the words sink in, and he watched for her reaction. He still smiled.

As expected, the woman coughed right after her lungs realized that she had taken in smoke instead of oxygen, and Daisuke sat there and made sure she was okay, though she looked fine, just one of those first time hits, in which he too, coughed when he had first taken a hit of this herb. Daisuke held a stoned grin on his face as a silence had passed between the two. Daisuke, himself had not been in silence, for his head had always been filled with noises, weither he was making them up or he was just listening to he sound of his inner voice, or the nature around him. Daisuke was not a silent man, so silence barely ever was around him, even if his mouth was being silent, there was still sound to him. Daisuke took another hit in between the silence that the woman had sat in before the woman would finally break the silence and ask if she could try it again. Daisuke nodded his head and went to poke on the joint again. He inhaled the smoke twice before he had exhaled the smoke and then took another one to give her another shotgun. Once he removed the paper-wrapped herb from his mouth, he moved back into position to give it to her again, and he did, as easily as he could for her and once he ran out of smoke he pulled away from her face.

Daisuke sighed contently and he leaned back a little bit. What are you doing out so far from the Valley? That is where you are from right? That is, if you don't mind me asking... Daisuke spoke to the woman, stoned smile sitting on his face still.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread