[AW] I Tried My Best
[html]
OOC here: Vee to the rescue? Big Grin

Something was up. She heard loud growling under her tree, and then it abruptly stopped. Sitting up in the tree, she looked down and saw tracks going into Thornbury, Deciding to follow, she climbed out of the tree and looked for whatever made the tracks.
Bingo. A coyote, by the looks of it, thought she couldn't tell all that well, had its head stuck in a thorn bush. Here... Valinta whispered. Let me help get you out.. Deftly picking at the thornbush, pulling away branches carefully, she cut her fingertips quite a bit, but moved them to the point that the coyote could get out, and he wasn't injured. She hoped, at least.
Are you okay? she asked.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread