what lays in the world beyond
300+[html]

Anann felt rather useless as she watched Shawchert strip down the tree enough so they could carry it out. Wishing that there was something she could do to busy her hands rather than just watching the other work. She had a hard enough time being idle anyway, but having nothing to do while watching someone else do all the work only added to it. Thankfully, it went quick and as the male hoisted up one end of the log, Anann hurried in to pick up her own end. She had expected that they would drag the log, but the weight really wasn't bad. Though getting her grip on it was a bit awkward until she was able to find a good hold. She was glad to hear that he had more tools were he was building the home and so there would be plenty for her to do once they got that far.

"I'm sure things will settle down eventually. Though I'm sure as a leader, there was always be some demand on your time." Anann was once accustom to the feeling of leadership and the demands it put on one's time. Privacy had been a rare thing in those times. When she had first come to Cour des Miracles, she had found more of that than she had known what to do with. Following Shawchert's lead she mostly paid attention to her feet and not tripping over anything while they carried the log. "Have you meant many others from the surrounding packs?" Anann couldn't help but ask. She had not yet taken the time to get to know all her neighbors as perhaps she should have by now. "I have a few friends in Crimson Dreams, but otherwise I have pretty much stuck to the Cour des Miracles borders," she explained.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread