I Am Always the One Who Calls
[html]

Sorry, just didn't have much to say

As always the girl before him stayed mostly emotionless as if this was some damn purpose to complete then return home task complete. Even as he turned to leave she asked another question, one that reminded him of Layla and he intended on not answering anymore of her questions till he had answered them for himself. One footstep followed by another then another slowly started taking him away from the fairy child. Even if she didn’t realize it the conversation was over.

“Return home Nayru, when I’m back I’ll answer your questions” was his reply in hopes that she would just take his word and go. She shouldn’t have had any reason to second guess him, nor should she pursue him.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread