Ookami needs Showing Around.
OOC: I don't know about you, but I like their dynamics very much ^^

Her eyes met his and her smile grew hearing his words, for some odd reason she saw he meant them and her cheeks began to feel a little warm. She felt stupid for it, and didn't understand her own emotions. Even around Domonick she never felt like this, and she really liked him..or so she thought. She felt the courage to come a little closer to him and began to do so until his head turned back and he growled. She tried to see what upset him, however, couldn't. Remaining still once more her voice again came forth softly, "..is there something wrong?" She asked not able to detect others through the scents in the air, she only smelled him. His scent seeming to stand out among all others, but no intruders came to her nostrils. To be sure she tilted her head upward toward the sky, drawing in the cool crisp air--nothing came to her. Lowering her head, her ears went back wondering if he was odd, or slightly bonkers. Perhaps, she annoyed him somehow. Quickly, she came up with a reply, "..I-I am sorry if I upset you..I was just walking through doing my usual rounds of the landscape and checking for unfamiliar and familiar scents.."

It was after she spoke those words she remembered what she had offered him upon their first meeting. Perhaps that would please him, so again she spoke, a slight smile warming her features, "..If you'd like, I can give you that tour of the lands as I mentioned when I first met you.." Her tail gave a light wag, wisping away any powdery snow beneath her tail.

Messages In This Thread